Top 10 Burger King Fails They Are Still Embarrassed About
- Published: 23 January 2019
- Here's a list of the Top 10 Burger King Fails They Are Still Embarrassed About
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: goo.gl/Grh1Wg
With 65 years of business experience in the field of widespread expansion and mass-stuffing incredibly tasty food between bread, Burger King, the only royal chain of fast food restaurants (Yes, we’re narrowing our eyes at you, Dairy Queen) has quite a few successes – and failures – up its sleeve. But this time we’re only going to discuss the failures, because they’re, well, more interesting than the successes. So put on that crown and let’s unwrap the top 10 burger king fails they are still embarrassed about.
Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida, the company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida–based restaurant chain.
Have it your way. 100% Beef. Freshly flame-grilled since 1954. The sandwich is always prepared exactly how you like it - with cheese or bacon, with extra onions or without tomatoes. Your way to order the WHOPPER sandwich is always the best way. If you enjoyed this list of the top 10 burger king failures, then comment: #BurgerKing #Burger #Fails
0:35 Burger King’s Satisfries
2:16 The BK Halloween Whopper
3:43 Google Home PR Disaster for Burger King
5:27 Burger King Gets Hacked!
6:40 Burger King Dinner Baskets
7:58 Sexism at Burger King
9:16 Enormous BK Omelette Sandwich
10:13 Burger King Sexism… Again (This Time in Russia)
11:30 Bad Behavior BK
13:09 The Mascot Burger King
- Satisfries was a dud right from its name to its profitability. A medium-sized serving of Satisfries consisted of 20% fewer calories than Burger King’s original fries, which, to begin with, are usually dwarfed in taste and crispiness by their McDonald’s counterparts.
- 2016 Halloween Whopper received a widespread dose of infamy, not as a result of the burger’s taste or appearance (A whopper dipped in A-1 Steak sauce in sesame-seed buns that look like coal), but because it made bathroom visit, turn green.
- Burger King tried to advertise its food with Google Home, where a chirpy employee ends the ad by saying “Okay Google, what is a Whopper Burger?” As you’d expect, pranksters and Meme magnates were unrelenting. Since Google outsources most of its basic questions to Wikipedia, the answers that Google brought up were ridiculous and at the same time, hilarious.
- In 2013, Burger King’s official Twitter was hacked by the – let’s just call him what he really is – the hamburglar. That’s right, not only is Burger King’s Twitter password apparently hackable, but the hacker went on for a good hour having their own raunchy pomp.
- Burger King introduced a concept called ‘Dinner Baskets’ back in 1993.
- In the late 2000s, Burger King came up with the ingenious idea of advertising its BK Super Seven Incher by marketing it with phallic symbolism in Singapore. The ad instantly sparked outrage in the country, and it was later removed because Burger King had realized its mistake, but the damage had been done on a global level.
- As a breakfast sandwich made of sesame-seed rolls loaded with bacon, cheese, sausage, and an eponymous omelet, the enormous omelet sandwich cashed in big until BK customers decided that they didn’t want to attempt to clog their arteries too early in the morning.
- It claimed that women made pregnant by World Cup Soccer players would receive ‘free Whoppers’ because they would be ‘ensuring the success of the Russian football team for generations to come’ as then their children would get ‘the best football genes’.
- Burger King franchises are notorious for refusing to pay employees overtime, and in 2007, the chain was forced to put labels warning customers of the high trans-fat content in its food or stop using trans-fat altogether.
- With his frozen smile, dead eyes, and Burger King crown, the burger king of Burger King is lesser a king of fast food than he is of nightmares.
Make Sure To SUBSCRIBE To Our Channel! goo.gl/Grh1Wg
Top 10 Untold Truths of Burger King!!! graines-chia.info/video/lyHZmoLfOdY/video.html
Top 10 Burger King Items You Should NEVER ORDER According To The Internet! graines-chia.info/video/agB6cYYsQsg/video.html
Top 10 McDonald’s FACTS That Will Shock You! graines-chia.info/video/xwDa-9oWohw/video.html
Top 10 McDonald's Items You Should NEVER ORDER According to Reddit! graines-chia.info/video/pnx97u-caCY/video.html
Top 10 Fast Food Items You Should NEVER ORDER According to Reddit! graines-chia.info/video/jTdH51Zz2dE/video.html
Want to see our Most Popular Videos? Check them out here:
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).